● Obtaining documents and certificates of compliance with ISO 9001 for, and continuously improving our quality management system.
● Establishing, implementing and running efficient quality management systems in all processes of our organisation in order to deliver sustainable services at international standards.
● Monitoring the efficiency of quality management system, realising required improvements; setting and sustaining applicable terms.
● Keeping customer satisfaction at the highest level in services we deliver.
● Efficiently managing customer feedback.
● Becoming a pioneering, and steering organisation by exceeding customer expectations.
● Multiplying trainings for continuous development.
● Eliminating procedures which do not create value; and building a quality management system designed to efficient use of resources, and to continuous development.
● Ensuring continuous improvement, and maintenance of quality by keeping up to date with the latest technology.
● Building a fast and efficient working system through benefiting technological possibilities in corporate communications with our customers and stakeholders.
● Becoming a mark both in national and foreign markets through cooperation of our employees, suppliers and stakeholders with a team spirit.